This is the page description.
—a new euro-american restaurant—
Located in the historic Armature Works building
“Armature Works dates back to 1910 and was once the storage and maintenance facility for Tampa Electric’s (TECO) streetcars”-AW
“Once known as the TECO streetcar warehouse, the Armature Works structure played a significant role for the City of Tampa as the repair and storage facility for the Tampa Electric Street and Railway Company (formerly known as the Streetcar Barn). The barn was an integral part of Tampa’s development in connecting the surrounding neighborhoods.”-AW
“In 1946, the system was abandoned for more modern means of transportation, the automobile. Tampa Armature Works, a phosphate machinery manufacturer, purchased the building from TECO in 1960. Today, Armature Works has been repurposed to its originality, becoming the heart of the Heights neighborhood as a mixed-use commercial building.”-AW